What sounds can you make with a Yamaha CS-40m analog synthesizer? Here is a collection of custom patches that I programmed into my Yamaha CS-40m. The demo includes basses, leads, sound effects, and more. I recorded these patches dry into Ableton Live. No effects processing was done. All parts were played by myself.
Tag Archives: yamaha
- New Synthwave Instrumental: 120 MPH
- Learning about Machine Learning
- Mixcraft 7 Teacher’s Guide
- New Synth-Pop Instrumental: House Fire
- New Synth-Pop Instrumental: Ocean Fade
- What does a Yamaha CS-40m sound like?
- What does a Roland Juno-60 sound like?
- New Synth-Pop Instrumental: Second Shadow
- Interlude No. 1 “Waves:” New Synth-Pop Instrumental
- Then We Cave: New Synth-Pop Instrumental
- Mixcraft 6 Teacher’s Guide
- Desert Delirium: New Psychedelic Rock Instrumental
- Solar Glare: New Synth-Pop Instrumental
- Give And Take: New Synthpop Instrumental
- Music Training & Emotional Intelligence
- RT @yaneerbaryam: Concept for the day: The reason averages don't describe reality well is because of subgroups with distinct properties. 1 month ago
- RT @thereaIbanksy: this is deep https://t.co/DBCcefTzS8 1 month ago
- RT @hardmaru: SampleRNN combine MLP+RNN to model long range sequences. Best audio samples I heard so far. openreview.net/forum?id=SkxKP… https://… 1 month ago
- .@spindriftfresh a true bachelor pad. owned by a bachelor with good taste, apparently. https://t.co/o530sLEZBL 1 month ago
- RT @spindriftfresh: Hey @Cocacola, Wanna bet on the big game? Atlanta vs New England? Your team wins: live lobsters. Ours wins: peaches. Yo… 1 month ago
- RT @leahmcelrath: H.R. 193 calls for REPEAL of the United Nations Participation Act of 1945: https://t.co/EaCNAAr4sl 2 months ago
- @apdolan twitter.com/guardiantech/s… 2 months ago